President of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville, Grand Chief Dr John Momis, today announced a cabinet re-shuffle in the Bougainville Executive Government.
The new Ministers are:
1. Hon. Ezekiel Masatt, Minister for Public Service, Justice and Legal Services
2. Hon. Joseph Watawi, Minister for Economic Development
3. Hon. Robert Hamal Sawa, Minister for Lands, Physical Planning, Environment and Conservation
4. Hon. Charry Napto, Minister for Community Government
5. Hon. Marceline Kokiai, Minister for Community Development
6. Hon. Albert Punghau, Minister for Post Referendum Dialogue and Consultation
The President said today that these new appointments made are necessary to align the leadership in key areas as we walk in to the post-referendum period.
The new Ministers were sworn in today at the Bougainville Executive Council conference room, except for Hon. Marceline Kokiai, the new Minister for Community Development who was unable to be present for this occasion.
[ Back to News ]